Carbon Steel Tank Models
Petroleum, Mining & Farm Tanks
DEMOT is a major supplier of petroleum tanks to the resource and farm sector. All fuel and storage tanks are built to Australian Standard AS 1692-2006. All welding is completed by qualiﬁed welders.
ON GROUND TANKS – Standard
- Common Sizes (in 1000L) being 1, 2, 5, 10, 14, 20, 55, 70, 110 & 150
- Tank Capacities as required
- 1000 to 5000 Litre manufactured from 3mm grade 250 plate
- 10,000 to 70,000 Litre manufactured from 6mm grade 250 plate
- 90,000 to 200,000 Litre manufactured from 8mm grade 250 plate
- Tank Capacities 500 to 150,000 Litres
- Stands can vary from 1-4m
TANK SPECIFICATIONS (On Ground and Overhead)
- External surface treatment: Zinc Phosphate anti corrosive primer followed by full gloss enamel or two pack epoxy (painted to colours as requested)
- Ladders & Platforms made and supplied to suit tanks as required
- Dished and Flanged ends on tanks 5000 Litres and over
- Custom Fittings Available
- Tanks designed and manufactured to suit your needs
TYPES OF TANKS
- Horizontal Spherical
- Bi-Wall (Two Skins, Inner and Outer Shell) with or without Cowling
- Box Bunded
- Cube Tanks
- Trailer Tanks
- Truck Mounted Tank
- Waste oil Containers
AVIATION, DANGEROUS GOODS TANKS
- Type and Specification as required by the customer.
- All internal pipe work is stainless steel.
- Internal surface treatment: Can be grit blasted then coated with a high build tank lining if required.
- External surface treatment to the customer’s request.
DIMENSIONS & CAPACITIES
|TYPE||Nominal Capacity Litres||Actual Capacity Litres||Dim A mm||Dim B mm||Dim C mm||Body Material mm||End Material mm||Weight kg|
All the above stated weights, sizes and capacities are nominal only.
TANKS ARE SUPPLIED AS STANDARD WITH:
- Lifting lugs and ID plates
- Fill, Dip, Vent, Discharge socket, Drain point and Dipstick
- Galvanized ladders and platforms fitted to Type 10 and above
- Type 20 and above fitted with cradles (150mm) high Type 15 and below fitted with four legs
- Manholes 600mm or 450mm
- Alternative cradle heights to suit customer requirements
- Additional connections and flanged fittings
- Manufacture Data Reports (MDR) with all Test Certificates, Material Test Certs, Inspection and Test Plans (ITP) are available if requested on specific projects.